The following information is to help you get the most from your treatemnts at Oh So Gorgeous. Please read it carefully and contact us if you do not understand anything.
Before you have certain treatments we require you to complete a consultation form. This will make us aware of any medical or other conditions that may prevent us performing certain treatments. All of these forms and other personal data are kept in the strictest confidence.
If your health or circumstances change when you next visit the salon then please let us know.
Being prepared for your Appointment
Please arrive prior to your appointment time so you can get the most from your appointment by relaxing and having a drink. Please keep your mobile phone switched off.
- Do not have your lip or chin waxed if you have a cold.
- Do not have any heat treatments immediately prior or after any waxing treatments.
- Immediately after waxing avoid the sun, hot baths/showers and tight fitting clothes.
- Do not use exfoliating products for 24 hours but exfoliate 2 to 3 times a week afterwards.
- Use a tea-tree or lavender lotion after every shower to help avoid irritation.
- Wait 48 hours after waxing or 24 hours after shaving
- The night before use a body scrub to gently buff away dry skin and apply a moisturising balm.
- On the day of your tan, rinse off any products, oils or moisturisers and avoid makeup, deodorant or perfume until after your tan.
- Wear loose dark clothing and flip-flops, we can provide disposable briefs if required.
Manicures, Shellac, Minx, Pedicures, Toes, etc
- To prevent any excessive wear and tear to your nails, always wear gloves when cleaning, washing up, gardening or any hobbies that are tough on your hands and nails.
- Allow suitable drying time for your nails and wear flip-flops to allow time for your toes to dry.
- Apply moisturising lotion daily
- Products that contain DECT, like suncreams, etc, can damage your Shellac nails so be careful
- Direct Sun and Swimming pool chorine can affect Shellac nails.
The following treatments require a patch test 24 hours prior to treatment.
- IPL Treatments
- Hollywood Lashes
- Eyebrow or Eyelash Tints
- Eyelash Perms
Cancellations and Late Arrivals
- We kindly ask that you provide us with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice to cancel an appointment, otherwise a 50% cancellation charge will be added to your next appointment.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you are running late. You may not receive your full appointment time if you are late due to other appointments but you will still be charged the full treatment price.
Beauty Gift Vouchers
Oh So Gorgeous Vouchers:
- can be purchased online. When purchasing vouchers online you must enter the persons name who will use the vouchers. Once purchased online the voucher can only be used in the salon by this person. This is for security reasons to ensure vouchers are not lost in the post.
- can be redemmed at the Oh So Gorgeous beauty salon for treatments and/or products.
- have an expiry date on them and are not valid once expired.
- cannot be used more than once.
- cannot be sold or redemmed for cash and there are no cash alternatives, refunds, or change given.
- remain the property of Oh So Gorgeous.
- Please ensure you take all your valuables as we cannot be held responsible for any left behind.
- On-street parking is available outside.
- Please be considerate to our other clients who are having treatments, do not bring babies or small children, and turn off your mobile phone.
- All prices and treatments are subject to change without notification
- We will try to accommodate your preferred therapist but this may not always be possible.